Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

Thought #1: I have decided all entertainment actually has some basis in fact. During clinicals this past week we started classifying people's lives as to where they fit. I have known people who literally have lives like soap operas. This is a bit sad, but true. The majority of my friends seem to have lives like Disney movies (at their own admittance). I however, have a life like a sitcom. All of the hilarious coincidences, random happenings, and very funny awkward situations actually happen in my life. Now I know you are thinking, there is no way some of those things could ever happen in real life, it is just too much like the perfect storm. Nevertheless, that is my life. It is pretty funny. At least I always have good stories!

Thought #2: Going along with thought #1, I have also decided that I am insane. Now before you laugh that off or decide that you already knew that, hear me out. Everyone uses the definition of insanity as doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. I had an epiphany yesterday as I decided that is exactly describes dating. Now for the disclaimer, I am not against dating, I actually enjoy dating most of the time. It was just a funny though that I wanted to share... I personally seem to do the same thing over and over again with people that I am interested in, and always seem to come up with the same result....Insanity :) Now I actually have proof that I'm going just a little bit crazy!

Thought #3: Why do people who go to the gym worry about parking as close as possible. Aren't you there to exercise? So does it really matter if you have to walk an extra 20 feet? Doesn't seem to make sense to me. Oh well, the world is a funny place. Good thing we all can laugh!

1 comment:

Linze Kate said...

Love ALL your points, but number three made me die laughing... SO true!

Point #1 = My Life Too. I think that's why we're best friends.
*muah*