You had better! Haha... Sarah has called you out if not! Haha...
I hope y'all took the time to send her some Birthday lovin' this week - she turned 23 last Friday, the 30th! If you sent me a letter/paragraph already then thank you so much, and I did include it in her package - I printed them tonight and am mailing the package tomorrow. If not, then you had BETTER send her some love ASAP! :) - Ridiculouslygoodlooking
Here is her latest from Braga (For those who don't know, she is currently leading the area!):
"From Sister Sarah Ray
February 2, 2009
Hello once again from Braga. For all of you who get these and don´t really read them, have a nice day from this point out, the rest of you will get your have a nice day at the end.
Braga update #1: Irmã Polito is great. We are really excited for this next transfer, and already have great plans. It is a little intersting for us to communicate at times but for the most part it is pretty smooth. I think it is going to be a great companionship and I know my Portuguese will be way better at the end. We are way alike so I am kinda scared if Braga can handle it....we will see.
Boa Noticia #2: IT IS SUNNY TODAY which is good becasue we are trying to go to Bom Jesus...one of the big cathedrals here that overlooks the whole city. Should be cool. I´ll have to send pictures.
3ª Noticia: not so good news. Mayuza´s husband has finally decided to make public his war with the missionaries and he has forbidden her to see us more. She sent her daughter out to us with a letter the other night telling me that next time she has a day off and he isn´t home she will call us, but for now all we can do is pray. We haven´t bit been able to tak to Ludimila for a week now...we are a bit afraid she is trying to avoid us which would make the whole baptism thing a bit hard in 2 weeks. Boo... The good news out of all of this is that I am learning a lot more about praying for those people who don´t like you. Irmã Polito and I fasted for Mayuza´s husband this month, and it was quite the interesting experience. I also have a much firmer testimony that everything needs to be done in the Lord´s time. He has a plan for us that is better than the one we have, we just can´t see it from where we stand. What a comfort to know that there is someone looking out for us!
4ª Boa Noticia: We found out today that Irmã Polito and I can go back to Coimbra (where she was before) for Stake Conference in two weeks. This is cool for two reasons...
1. I get to go to Coimbra for 2 days
2. Elder Bednar will be there, so we get to talk to him with the other missionaries. We are pretty excited about it.
5ª Noticia or shout outs in other words: Thank you to those who send birthday wishes. I recieved letters from Bev Jones, Jon, Aunt Linda and both grandparents that were greately appreciated. Oh, and Congratulations to Tammy and Paige on the engagements. I expect pictures!
LOVE YOU ALL and (as promised) have a GREAT day!
The following are the options for writing Sarah. Here is what to do:
1) You can use the dearelder.com website. This requires Postage to Portugal (94 cents). You will need to set up an account with money in it and then it will subtract the correct postage from it each time you send a letter .
2) There is a drop down box on the right hand side down just a couple inches. Enter her mission which is Portugal Porto and then click "write a letter" just below where you select the mission.
3) On the next screen enter your return address and Sister Sarah Ray in the address line, add your email in the email box below the envelope.
4) Write your letter in the text box and then hit the "send letter" box under the text box to send it on.
5) Again, this requires postage so you have to set up an account and put money into it and then it will substract each time you write.
2) The alternate way for sending anything (i.e. letters, packages, etc) through the mail is below. This is her address in her current area (Braga):
Sister Sarah Ray
Rua Padre Antonio Vieira
Nº91 5º Tras
Post a Comment