Friday, July 17, 2009

Transfers!

She's been transferred! Thus, ladies and gentlemen, let us write her in our new spot - get to typin' it out y'all! AND, here is her most recent group email - Enjoy!!!
- Ridiculouslygoodlooking

"July 13, 2009

Well, the calls are in, and I am out. I am being transfered to Coimbra, Which is way far south from here. I am pretty bummed as we are just getting to the point where we know our way around....we never did find a map but luckily the Portuguese people are more than willing to give directions. Of course, they will give you directions even if they have no idea where it is, but it is all good. It is kinda sad, but I actually think that I am going to be more sad to leave Gaia than I was Braga, and I was only here for 6 weeks. Weird. The people here are great though, and I really found another family. A couple of the members are mad with President right now, but what can you do. Apparently I already did what I was here to do. The bigger news is that I am actually going to be with an American!!! Wow. Hope that I don´t lose my Portuguese.

The new president is getting used to it I think. His wife actually went out with us this week, and that was pretty cool. She is really sweet and I like her a lot. I think I like her more than I like President. Opps. He hasn´t started changing everything yet, so we will see what happens. Sorry that I don´t have a whole lot to talk about right now, with transfers we don´t have a whole lot of time, but thank you all for all of your support. I appreciate your support and love!! Have a great week!

Irmã Ray"

The Best way to write Sarah is:

1) On the internet go to dearelder.com website.
2) There is a drop down box on the right hand side down just a couple inches. Enter her mission which is Portugal Porto and then click "write a letter" just below where you select the mission.
3) On the next screen enter your return address and Sister Sarah Ray in the address line, add your email in the email box below the envelope.
4) Write your letter in the text box and then hit the "send letter" box under the text box to send it on.

This site does require US $.94 Postage. You can set up an account and it will deduct the postage each time you write.

2) The alternate way for sending anything (i.e. letters, packages, etc) through regular US mail is below. This method requires US $.94 postage for letters.

Sister Sarah Ray

Portugal Porto Mission

Rua de Amalia Luazes

No.23 Sala 1

4200-052 Porto

PORTUGAL

No comments: