Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?"

Actually on top of our work we do make time to have a little bit of fun! Here are the pictures to prove it! Yes, we squished all 21 of us in the 14 passenger van and drove across the city to a restaurant for Aubreigh's birthday. Good thing we are all very close friends- literally and figuratively.
Paige was attempting to scare the shrimp before she ate it. I think the shrimp scared her more!


This picture is a where's- Waldo type. There are about 20 Iguana's in this tree. There is a park down the street where they just run wild all over and there are probably over 100 all over the place!

Disclaimer: I do love nursing and I know what we are doing down here is worthwhile. I really am loving the experience, I don't know if I will ever be able to do anything that rivals the service we have been priviledges to participate in and learn from!

No comments: